If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (866) 845-8897

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold, It Happens!

5/7/2018 (Permalink)

Mold is tricky little devil who can spore almost anywhere. Most of the time we don't even think about it, until we find it that is. Most molds grow best in temperatures between 68 and 86 degrees, and feed on organic materials. This means they can feed on almost anything in your home. They do best in moist environments. So it is very important to keep your home properly ventilated and clean up any liquid spills or leaks within your home. Mold does not discriminate and show up almost anywhere. We have been in spotless homes that have been affected by mold. Always make sure to do routine inspections. Inspect places like your attic, basement, and even in your cabinets and closets. It only takes 24 -48 hours for mold to grow and be visible. Often times it is accompanied by a musty smell. So keep your eyes and nose open. If you find mold, do not worry we can help. Just give us a call.

Other News

View Recent Posts